The existing electrical wiring in our homes emits a low electromagnetic field that is harmless to humans, pets as well as pests like rats and cockroaches.
However when Pest Free is plugged in, it alters the existing electromagnetic field throughout the electrical wiring in our homes. This disturbs and affects the rats and cockroaches but not humans.
The pest will lose appetite, feel dehydrated and have no mood to breed. They will be stressed up and confused. The rats and cockroaches will eventually leave our homes.